CARRS-Q is one of the leading centres in the world dedicated to research, education and outreach activities in road safety and injury prevention, and is a vital player in the international pursuit of reducing road fatalities and injuries.
- Multidisciplinary team with expertise in computer science, civil engineering, psychology, sociology, mathematics, statistics
- Strong background in regulation and enforcement, impaired driving, work-related safety, vulnerable road user safety and evaluation of road safety public education programs
- Design and analysis of ITS technology
- Transdisciplinary research with national and international research institutes, government and industry
- Award-winning postgraduate education program