The Future Leaders Program will be held on Wednesday 27 May 2020, at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, as part of the 17th Asia Pacific Forum on Intelligent Transport Systems.
This unmissable event aims to unite tertiary students from across the Asia Pacific region, expanding their knowledge of the intelligent transport field and learn of the exciting developments on the horizon! Students will have the opportunity to form new (and strengthen existing) connections with their peers whilst expanding their professional networks through joint catering breaks with forum delegates and industry sponsors and exhibitors.
The Future Leaders Program provides students a platform to showcase their innovative ideas and research that aims to solve real ITS problems.
Program sessions will incorporate student presentations, industry perspectives and mentorship, with the day ending in a ‘Shark Tank’ pitch session where selected students will pitch their research and receive feedback from an expert panel.
Students are required to submit:
- abstract submission
- a prepared digital poster utilising the provided template We strongly encourage you review the video providing advice on how to create an engaging and informative poster.
If you would like to be considered for the “Shark Tank” pitch session, please indicate this during your abstract submission.
- Abstract submission closes: 6 September 2019
- Submission Notifications: November 2019
- Forum Registration Opens: September 2019
- Future Leaders Program: 27 May 2020
The Future Leaders Program Committee invites students of all levels to submit an abstract for consideration for the program.